03 March 2011

truffle shuffle!

The wicked empire is expanding! We are in the process of starting an online truffle company (the chocolates, not the mushrooms) called wicked sweets! I'm working out the flavors and designs now, and we should be ready to start shipping out soon.  I will keep you posted on our progress! Right now we have two types: gnarly and extra gnarly.  I am having a personal dilemma, though.  There are two schools of thought on truffles: smooth and pretty or ugly and classical.  On the one hand, I am a truffle snob and believe that truffles should look like their mushroom namesake.  On the other hand, I want to make wicked artistic patterns and themes, so the question is: to whom am I catering? I'll end up doing both to satisfy myself, but drop a line and tell me which style YOU prefer. 

1 comment: