02 March 2011

rock my socks!

This is my new favorite website!!!
The CFE site has recipes, tutorials, book recommendations, and a food blog- all written in the language of science! The recipes are a great basis for anyone, from the seasoned chef to the curious newbie.  The CFE recipe for tiramisu is ALMOST like my own family recipe, too! They did some research into the origins of tiramisu and found the supposed original recipe, proving once and for all that RAW EGGS ARE NOT AN INGREDIENT, a point I have promoted for many a year. From tidbits about pasteurization and the breakdown of proteins to an introduction to cooking sous vide, this site is definitely bookmarkable.    

And now, pictures of my kitties... just because.

 
stanley with his ebola plush. he lurves that thing.


this is carlos. he was not stretching in this picture. just laying this way. for like 30 minutes.

1 comment: